The service offered on our website is covered by our 100% money back guarantee. We provide such guarantee to give honest customers the assurance that the product they order will be delivered in good faith. To protect the legitimacy of the guarantee for all parties involved.
Before you order our IMEI REPAIR / UNLOCK SERVICES, make sure you follow our requirement checklist:
- Be certain that your phone is NOT Hardware Damaged.
- Make sure you select the correct model from the list. If you can’t find the model in the list, you must contact us first and do NOT select another model.
- The phone must be on factory firmware, NO Custom ROMs.
- The phone's Knox warranty must be 0x0.
- The device must not have a custom ROM or custom recovery.
- The device must not be rooted.
- The MIPI device status must not be fail.
- The bootloader must not be unlocked.
- The phone must not have any hardware-related signal or network issues.
- The phone should not be locked by device services, payment services, KG (Knox Guard) or MDM (Mobile Device Management).
An IMEI Repair service is as refundable at any time as long as the order is not in process.
Once the repair process has started, it cannot be canceled. Make sure you can wait up to 24 hours before purchasing the service.
Non refundable if:
The IMEI you send to us to add to your device is bad or blacklisted.
The IMEI you send will be the IMEI we will add to the device. This IMEI will replace any IMEI on the device.
The IMEI repair service is single-use per device. Once the repair process is initiated, it cannot be undone or repeated. It is important to ensure that the new IMEI provided is correct and error-free. No refund will be given if you provide a bad or blacklisted IMEI.
An imei repair service is as refundable at any time as long as the order is not in process.
Before you order our NETWORK UNLOCK SERVICES, make sure you follow our requirement checklist:
- Be certain that the phone is locked, there will be no refund if your phone is already unlocked.
- Be certain that your phone is not blacklisted or reported LOST or STOLEN.
- Make sure you select the correct phone model from the list. If you can’t find the model on the list, you must contact us first and do not select another model.
- Make sure to give us the correct IMEI number network.
- Make sure the device you want to unlock is not under financed, under contract, or IMEI getting blacklisted. You choose to unlock on your own risks.
A Network Unlock service is as refundable at any time as long as the order is not in process.
While almost All Service is instant, in rare cases some services are not real-time instant so it may require two steps
- Step 1 Read the Phone secure info for submitting to the server.
- Step 2 write the new info to the phone ( the IMEI number )
In case the order has passed STEP 1 there is No way to cancel or refund the order.
Cpid Server Tool
By ordering the cpidserver.com service, you are purchasing the software license for initial use on a single device. You are authorized to use one copy of the software for your single (Samsung) device, which you have indicated (by providing the serial number or IMEI) by filling out the order form and ordering the service..
The service guarantees a 100% refund within 7 days of purchase, if:
- The status of the order is NOT COMPLETE* in the cpidserver database.
- You have contacted the support team but they were unable to provide you with the full service you ordered.
The service does not refund money after purchase and successful use:
- The order status is COMPLETE** in the cpidserver database.
- You refuse help from cpidserver support team.
- We do not refund money after 7 days of purchase.
- The service was not purchased at cpidserver.com website.
- Please read the service description carefully! If you have ordered the service for a damaged device, your device will not be able to receive and make calls!
The order status indicates that the use of the software was not successful. This status indicates that the customer did not download and use the service or that the customer installed the software but did not provide the services the user ordered. It is indicated by the program logs (software error).
Please note that within 7 days our service will send notifications about the status of not using the software.
Please note that within 7 days, our service will send notifications about the status of the unfulfilled order and the possibility to settle it, as well as sending a refund request.
If you encounter any errors or problems during the process, please contact us immediately for assistance!
What does the COMPLETE order status mean?
The order status indicates that the software has been successfully used. This means that the user has successfully purchased, downloaded and used the software. In accordance with our terms of agreement and refund policy, the COMPLETE status indicates that we have successfully provided service to the customer.
The program identifies the client's PC, the download date, the installation date. It verifies the connected device on the client side with the serial number or IMEI that the user specified during the verification process. It also identifies the successful use of the software on the client side, which the client will be informed about via the email address specified during the ordering process. The complete history of the software's operation and interaction with your PC and the connected device will be sent to and saved on the server. The collected data identifies the user and can be used to resolve contentious issues, for registration, authentication, usage and auditing and anti-piracy enforcement.
We will issue a refund through the payment system.
It will be applied to your payment method used at checkout. In most cases, once the refund is issued, the issuing bank will deposit it into your account within two hours. The refund amount does not include bank charges.
Refunds can only be returned to the original payment method used for a direct debit. It is not possible to send a refund to a different destination (e.g. another card or bank account).
Service Purchase for Unsupported Device:
If you knowingly purchase a service for a device that is not supported or fails to meet the minimum system requirements stated on our website, we reserve the right to issue a partial refund. In such cases, we will deduct the payment processing fees incurred during the initial purchase.
Intentional Misuse or Testing:
If we suspect that a client has intentionally made a purchase with the intention of canceling the order for non-valid reasons or solely for testing purposes, we reserve the right to issue a partial refund. In such cases, we will deduct the payment processing fees incurred during the initial purchase.. We encourage responsible usage of our services.
We submit refund requests to the payment system immediately. But you may see the refund as a credit approximately 1-10 business days later, depending on the bank. Once issued, a refund cannot be reversed.